If you’re in the mood for some infographics, then I’ve just uploaded this little lot to my Pinterest board. Go and see them, or view them in their natural habitats by following the links, below:
- Feel that things are more complicated than they need be in social media? The Wall Blog feels your pain.
- Frogloop has a really excellent graphic explaining how non-profits can use social media (which ties in to my earlier post this week).
- Mashable uses this infographic to tell us about the gender demographics of the different social networks.
- Digital Buzz uses a graphic to show the growth in the use of mobile devices.
- Back to Mashable again for some US-based demographics about Pinterest users.
- All Facebook wants us to know the difference in personal data sharing habits between US and European folks.
- All Facebook also shares with us this flow chart of what happens if you ‘report’ something on Facebook.
- All Facebook also shows how sharing of personal data differs across age ranges in the UK.
- Some more data sharing concerns with this graphic from All Facebook.
- If you’re wanting a comparison of the different social networks as they currently stand, then look at this nice graphic from Mashable.
- Check out the future of social activism, thanks to Frogloop.
- Lastly, Mashable has this nice graphic of how to boost your shares and Likes on Facebook.
And, although they aren’t infographics as such, you might also be interested in these social media cheat sheets from Mashable.