Need to catch up on the latest news, resources and tips for Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube? Look no further…
Lots of chatter about Facebook, as ever, so here you go:
- All Facebook invites you to Max Out Facebook Timeline’s Branding Opportunities
- You can also look to All Facebook for a video which explains How Small Brands Can Look Big On Facebook Timeline (note: haven’t watched this myself as I’m on the move).
- Meanwhile, Mashable wants to tell you How to Use the New Facebook Page Admin Panel… remember that you’ll need at least 30 likes to get access to the Insights data.
- Mashable also wants to flag up to you the 4 Facebook Features Marketers Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Your organisation may also be interested in this introduction to Facebook, written by Bryony Taylor specifically for churches.
- Lastly, The Wall Blog reports that moving to Timeline gives pages an increase in that slippery subject, engagement.
Mashable has an interesting infographic which may help the educationally-minded among you with Pinterest: 16 Ways Educators Can Use Pinterest
You might also be interested in this post, again from Mashable, which gives 8 Strategies for Launching a Brand Presence on Pinterest.
YouTube and video
Some excellent tips from Mashable about making your videos go viral: 5 Best Practices for Creating Viral Branded Videos
You can also look to Mashable for 8 Tips To Maximize Your Brand’s YouTube Presence.
And don’t forget you can find a how-to about setting up a YouTube channel, here.
That’s all for now, folks!